Wednesday, July 4, 2012

IMMORTAL FILM MUSIC - Russ Case and his Orchestra


7 comments:

  1. lp rip @320 w/ART!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?it43z11f725psff

    The music is nice and mellow on this one but it really is a sorta creepy album cover...

    btw: you can make a game of it by matching the correct soundtrack title w/ the corresponding doll! (Like I said---creepy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo. Count Floyd says, REALLLLLY scary boys and girls...! Interesting listening, RM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Chucky in here somewhere? Thanks for this album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing from 'Valley of the Dolls'? Honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!
    I like Russ Case. Wasn't he part of some Space Age Pop RCA CDs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Doug!
    I'm not sure about that BUT I do have another movie related lp from Union City New Jersey's Rondo-lette Records that I'll post soon.
    p.s. I went back to that juk store in my neighborhood where I found the Martin and Lewis lp Pardners...no luck on any more of those gems BUT I did find a few interesting mini lps (45's and 33 1/3's) that I'll share in the next week or so...
    Hope all is well,
    Rocket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. Thanks for everything. Our days are better days when we listen the music you post! Take care. Grestings from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete