Sean almost makes this innocent kid's piece of music sound pornographic...Released in '65 Connery was riding the height of 007dom and is obviously having a blast.
hi Bob! You're more than welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a bunch of other interesting 'Peter and the Wolf' albums that I might be posting soon. Rocket
lp rip @ 320 w/ART! (including gatefold)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?vdyn3v11b3d1w5a
Sean almost makes this innocent kid's piece of music sound pornographic...Released in '65 Connery was riding the height of 007dom and is obviously having a blast.
How did you know? Peter and the Wolf is one of my all-time favourites - and I'm not a kid any more.
ReplyDeleteThanks, thanks, thanks and thanks. Bob
hi Bob! You're more than welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have a bunch of other interesting 'Peter and the Wolf' albums that I might be posting soon.
ReplyDeleteRocket
Hey Anonymous! This one's for you:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?dvt48io7gyx9hh4
Now don't be such a stranger...leave a name or something (even if it's a fake one)!
Many thanks from Plato Jones!
DeleteMany thanks for the re-p :-)
ReplyDelete