This one's from 1968 and has some killer cuts on it. Lalo was at the top of his game. I wonder if the opening track: Secret Code was a leftover from a spy TV show or movie Lalo may have had laying around.
According to wikipedia the title of this lp was from a remark Gary Owens made.
Apparently this is considered one of the worst album titles of all time, but I love it as being "redolent of its era." And hey it's Lalo. Many thanks, Rocket.
lp rip @320 w/ART!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/?yncfi552j3ft6gj
This one's from 1968 and has some killer cuts on it. Lalo was at the top of his game. I wonder if the opening track: Secret Code was a leftover from a spy TV show or movie Lalo may have had laying around.
According to wikipedia the title of this lp was from a remark Gary Owens made.
Thanks so much Rocket Man! Really enjoy Lalo's Schifrin. All the best,
ReplyDeleteIggy
Apparently this is considered one of the worst album titles of all time, but I love it as being "redolent of its era." And hey it's Lalo. Many thanks, Rocket.
ReplyDelete