Friday, September 16, 2011

KIDNAPPED - Roy Budd


4 comments:

  1. lp rip @320 w/ART!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?7zieoz8ek8es838

    I once had the good fortune to be waiting in line at a concession stand at a movie theater on NYC's Upper East Side in the early 80's when suddenly, the guy ordering popcorn in front of me turns around and calls out across the room: "Shakira! Do you want butter on your popcorn!?" A stunningly beautiful woman was having a hard time deciding when her date, out of the blue lets out with "C'mon, c'mon we haven't got all day! We're holding up the line here!" THAT'S when I realized it was 'bloody Michael Caine!'...all I could manage to do was smile and say "No rush Mr. Caine...the movie doesn't start for awhile." To which he replied "You don't know her. She'll take all bloody day to make up her mind." And there you go...what it has to do with this album beats me! I just thought I'd tell you my Michael Caine story.

    p.s. I think she said "Just a little...and don't forget the napkins!"

    The End

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a true fan of Michael Caine (and Roy Budd) I'm eager to grap yet another great album, many thanks Rocket. And thanks’ for sharing your Michael Caine story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rocket! Thank you for the great Michael Caine story also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet all she needed was a little butter to get his Colonel popping! ;)


    Happily married since 1973! Lucky, lucky bloke!

    ReplyDelete