Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SODOM and GOMORRAH - Miklós Rozsa


6 comments:

  1. lp rip @320 w/ART!

    (I slightly filtered this one due to surface noise)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?m5cdw67r77ci7xj

    (if you're a purist and want to hear it 'hissing snakes' and all you can grab it here:)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?9ftmdhmif7kymla

    I really love that little black symbol to the right of the 'M' in Sodom...I guess that's supposed to represent Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt? I don't have any tattoos but IF I did that might look pretty cool...(at least it'd be a conversation starter ie: "Is that a symbolic representation of Lot's wife from a 1960's Bible epic's movie poster or is it just a birthmark?")

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rocket

    Thanks for Sodom and Dragonslayer.

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Rocket! Please, no tattoos. Stay different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rocket, came across this comment a little late. You'll probably never see this reply, but I hope you realize:

    "Is that a symbolic representation of Lot's wife from a 1960's Bible epic's movie poster or is it just a birthmark?"

    Is the funniest thing I've read on a blog in forever. You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey luckymike! WOW! Thanks! Genius? Really? If I give you my wife's email would you mind sharing that sentiment with her?

    btw...Like Santa Claus, I do see all the responses...(actually blogger has a thing that allows all replies to go to your email account).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for explaining about reply notification. I always wondered if bloggers had to troll through posts continuously to read people's replies. Well, maybe the genius thing was overstating a little...but your joke hit right on the mark. Plus, for years I too wondered what that pagan-looking glyph was all about. Your answer was worth the wait. And your wife has been notified of your genius. As such, she now insists you confront your boss for a raise. Sorry bout that. :)

    ReplyDelete