Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PARDON MY DOO-WAH - Neal Hefti






7 comments:

  1. lp rip @320 w/ART!

    (before I leave the link I just want to say I really appreciate all the people that take the time to leave a comment...Thanks...it sorta makes all this sharing seem a little more worthwhile.)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?0icyq068rlokb7y

    A LOT of folks really seemed to dig the 'Steve Allen Plays Neal Hefti' album so I thought I'd also share this one. Steve-a-rino adds 'lyrics' to a bunch of the tunes. IF you consider crazy/cool stuff like "zing" and "doo-wah doo-wah" lyrics that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neal Hefti is great. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rocket. Thanks so much for this post and your other kind gifts as well. All the best to you.

    Iggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lovely wife plays euphonium in the west michigan New Horizons band, and also in the NW jazz band, the director of which is a BIG fan of Mr. Hefti's compositions. I will pass this along to him with your compliments. again, many thanks for ALL the music

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool OBHS_DNA! You're more than welcome...I hope he digs it!

    ReplyDelete