Friday, December 2, 2011

BEBO'S GIRL (LA RAGAZZA DI BUBE) - Carlo Rustichichilli


6 comments:

  1. lp rip @320 w/ART!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?r5kobi5z7jlcm1k

    There was some surface noise so this post includes both a slightly filtered version and the raw untouched files.

    (ages and ages ago someone by the name of nomwl1 shared a cd version of this over at his blog: You Don't Have To Visit This Blog...still one of the ---if not 'the' greatest blogs that was ever out there. Unfortunately I didn't grab it then...but here it is again in lp form.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rocket

    I agree about You Don't Live - the best in my opinion. In the best times, the camaraderie and sharing was superb. Miss that place. Do you know what happened to the blog admin? Is he well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve...I don't. I think isbum had an email address for him and may have been in touch with him for awhile after he threw in the towel at his blog...but he finally stopped talking to anyone I guess.

    Yeah...I know what you mean. I hope nomwl1 is doing well also. It sort of reminds me of the end of 'Cool Hand Luke' where his former 'roommates' are reminiscing and reading make-believe letters from Luke about how great he's doing. I hope nomwl1 has hit a Super Lotto somewhere in the world and is sitting in a tropical paradise just digging the vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once upon a time there was a great blog
    Where we used to share a score or two
    Remember how we laughed away the hours
    And dreamed of all the great things we would do

    Those were the days my friend
    We'd thought they'd never end
    We'd sing and dance
    Forever and a day

    We'd live the life we'd choose
    We'd fight and never lose
    Fore we were young
    And sure to have our way

    :) Always puts a smile on my face when I think of Nomwl1. The best of times, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT put a smile on my face AND a tear in my heart at the same time rizbum! (btw...have you officially retired the isbum moniker keem-o-sabe?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty much. He's so '07 and it looks like we may actually get out of the middle east now that the popular dictators are dead.

    Ive also dropped evil-rat as my avatar.

    ReplyDelete